Mental Strength Training
Mental skills are essential in every performance, be it sport or general. Our Mental Strength Training programs are aimed at helping you or your team improve your mental strength and become the best you can be.
IndividualOne-on-one sessions to help you become the best performer you can be. Learn how to become more aware by using different mental skills.
Teams / Groups
Season-long coaching, individual workshops, or camps to help your team become a more cohesive group.
INDIVIDUAL TRAINING PROGRAMS
Through our individual training programs, we help you to enhance your athletic performance by developing one crucial, but often neglected, aspect of your training: mental strength. Our consultants move beyond physical conditioning and technical skills training by coaching you to develop mental skills, such as improving your focus, increasing motivation, setting effective goals, controlling anxiety, and staying “in the zone” so that you can achieve your optimal level of mental toughness.
One of the first and most important steps to increasing your mental performance is to become aware: aware of your skills, thoughts, feelings, and actions. Our individual training programs aim to help you increase your awareness and ultimately improve your overall performance. After having an initial session, our consultants will create a mental strength training (MST) program customized to your specific needs.
Packages and Memberships available
Based on need and budget.
No one athlete or individual is the same, therefore none of our MST programs are the same. All of our programs are specifically designed to what you need to get your performance to the next level. After an initial intake session, and a series of assessments, your coach will sit down with you to come up with a program designed just for you.
What you get:
- Custom MST program
- Introduce, develop and train mental skills to improve performance (Awareness, Goal setting, Visualization, Self-talk, Routines)
- Individualized performance profile to keep track of MST improvements
- Continued support through Text, Email, Phone, and Skype/Zoom
- Access to worksheets and resources to help you train on your own
A positive and cohesive team environment is key to having a successful team. Good communication, established strategies and roles, shared values and beliefs, and overall understanding are essential to create this successful team environment. This is not limited to the individuals in the team, coaches, staff, and parents also make part of this environment.
Team Season Services
Full/part time Mental Coach for your team
Mental Coaches are vital for a team’s success. Ask us for more information
Mental Strength CoachFull/part time
- Pre-designed clinics and workshops focusing on basic mental skills to improve individual and team performance through out the season.
- Assessment of team environment based on observation of training sessions and competitions.
- Staff and coach consultations.
- In-person training and competition day assistance.
- Additional services: Video/photography
Mental Skills Clinics
One-hour clinics focusing on mental skills of your choosing
ClinicsOne-hour Mental Skills Clinic
- Goal setting
- Relaxation and breathing techniques
- Pre-performance routines
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Growth mind-set
- And more…
Excellent addition to training camps, our pre-designed clinics and workshops are a way to provide your athletes with mental skills that they can apply and begin to see the benefits right away
- 2 sessions per camp day (beginning and end of day)
- Help increase awareness and use of mental skills
- Improve overall performance
- Apply learned skills right away